- The cost of a General Membership is $100
- Benefits include:
- Receiving BSRA monthly e-newsletter and weekly updates
- Free pass to 2 coached erg classes (Adult Erg Class)
- Access to equipment during open ergo hours and access to book private events (*subject to availability and approval by Boathouse Manager and vendor contract)
- Access to enroll in BSRA rowing programs - programs have separate dues
- Opportunity to be selected for nomination to the Board
- BSRA Oar vinyl Sticker
Does rowing run deep in your family? Instead of charging $100/person in a rowing family, we have a Family Membership option that replaces the General Membership.
- The cost of a Family Membership is $100 + an additional $25 for each member of the same household.
- The benefits of a Family Membership include all those of a General Membership