1. New rowers complete the Masters Application (link below instructions). Head Coach will accept and/or communicate back to you.
2. Go back to the Membership tab, become a Member of Buffalo Scholastic Rowing Association (General, Family, Sustaining, Gold or Platinum).
We ask that you please consider becoming a Sustaining Member. This annual membership helps us keep Rowing Program Dues affordable for our community and the BSRA vision for sustainability and growth alive.
3. New Rowers will receive an email from the BSRA to register for the BRRC program.
Or Returning BRRC Masters Rowers will be given link to Registration through a team communication.
Program Dues = $450/yr (or Payment Plan offered- $50 downpayment + reoccurring $50/month for 8 months. Withdrawals on 15th of each month. All payments must be made by December 31, 2020.)
4. 2020 BRRC Team fee = $250 (fee goes towards paying the coaches and adding to our equipment fund). Payment can be made via one of the following below:
5. Watch USRowing Safety video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5SUe_RdgQ
6. Fill out the BSRA Swim Ability Statement or complete a one-time swim test with a Certified Lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor. One should be able to swim 150 yards in a competent manner and remain afloat for at least 5 minutes.
7. Sign both BSRA waivers linked below.
8. Contact Head Coach, Hilary Epes-Oballim (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join practice!
|2020 BRRC Masters||Amount|
|Total Annual Cost||$800|
Mondays & Wednesdays
9-10:15am or 5:45-7:15pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays
6:45-8am or 5:45-7:15pm
Sundays 6:45- 8:30 or 8:30-10am
If you are a prospective Masters rower, please contact the Team Administrator or Head Coach to schedule a day to observe practice and visit the boathouse.
We always welcome visiting rowers from other teams, join us for a practice for $20.