1. Complete the Masters Application. Head Coach will accept and/or communicate back to you.
2. Go back to the Membership tab, become a Member of Buffalo Scholastic Rowing Association.
We ask that you please consider becoming a Sustaining Member. This annual membership helps us keep Rowing Program Dues low for our community and the BSRA vision for sustainability and growth alive.
3. You will be prompted to register for the BRRC program via email.
2020 Registration will open December 1st, 2019- Stay tuned!
4. 2019 BRRC Team fee = $200 (fee goes towards paying the coaches and adding to our equipment fund).
5. Watch USRowing Safety video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx5SUe_RdgQ
6. Complete a swim test with a Certified Lifeguard/Water Safety Instructor. One should be able to swim 150 yards in a competent manner and remain afloat for at least 5 minutes.
7. Contact Head Coach and join practice!
If you are a perspective Masters rower, please contact the Team Administrator or Head Coach to schedule a day to observe practice and visit the boathouse.
We always welcome visiting rowers from other teams, join us for a practice for $20.